Stock Index Timing .com
Stock Index Timing .com is a market timing service, $99 per month charged month to month through a PayPal account, which provides market timing signals on the Stock Market, Gold, and US Bonds. The monthly service includes the following:
1. Market timing signals are provided by emailing a comment and the Market Signal Summary table to subscribers, usually prior to the NYSE close, on the day of the signal change.
2. Monthly market commentary letter, in PDF format, is emailed to subscribers in the first week of each month.
3. Each week George Slezak emails a brief mid week market comment to subscribers. Other email comments are sent if markets are excessively volatile.
4. A special report or comment on a market topic each month.
5. Subscribers have access to a web page with the current Market Signal Summary table, links to copies of current monthly letters, a listing of recent emails, and timing signals for the last ten years.
tables of selected COT data are also available to
STOCKCHARTS listing of the stocks in the FFTY.